Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Waterfall

There are beautiful waterfalls not far from where I am staying. I've gotten to got there twice already. It is being made into a tourist spot with stairs that go up to the waterfall and benches. The first time I went I didn't have a suit so I just waded. But the second time, I had my suit and got to play on the swings. There were some workers there and they swam too after their lunch breaks. As a former Carmen Municipal Swimming Pool lifeguard, I noticed they didn't follow the wait-a-half-hour-after-eating-before-swimming rule, so I made sure to be ready to spring into action. There is a big waterfall at the highest point and that flows into a second, smaller waterfall.
The swing is very fun!

The view from the deck.


It is difficult to distinguish, but that is actually me lounging by the waterfall, not a Belizean jungle Goddess.


Just swinging!

This is the smaller of the two waterfalls.

2 comments:

  1. We want to go there now. Help us plan our vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a Tarzan movie. Have you heard of hims? Ha! Great Fun.

    ReplyDelete